Saturday, January 17, 2009
OG, boredom.
If you try too hard to be original, then your basically not original at all right...?right...RIGHT....anywho, yeah so I was thinking about all the people who bash dreads and gogo and all that "trendy" ish. And I begin to think, whats really trendy is the way of not trying to be trendy...right...makes sense..RIGHT...I mean off the topic, I actually like gogo because I mean...How can't you like it if your from this particular area...Some people can swear up and down they hate it, but there is always that one gogo song that touches that inner-soul. But, the whole movement of it is pretty interesting as well. I find myself comparing gogo and all it's essence with the punk rock movement of the late 70s and 80s, because Washington DC was one of the major places where it took form. And, they both bring some sort of energized progression of rhythm in there own ways. I'm so off topic right now, this was originally about originality, not gogo and and punk rock. But, I don't see trends as "trends" anymore. I see it as evolution through stages of life where your socially attracted to those things during that time period. Is it your own doing, of course. I mean hey you like those things, but should you be sassed/bashed for it, HELL NO. lol and should you complain upon others judgment and there ways of having fun. Hell NA. So deal, don't dwell..Ha that sounds cool/hip/tight/right/awesomeness/ blah. typical RIGHT...wrong I just like that....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment